I know this is late, but I haven’t done a tag in forever and felt like doing one today!
1. Best book you’ve read so far in 2017?
Oh god, I can’t pick one. I think these three will stay with me for a long, long time!
2. Best sequel of 2017 so far!
I can never pick just one. Siege and Storm because of NIKOLAI, and TRATD because FEELS 🙈😭
3. New release you haven’t read yet, but want to?
I have so many, it could be a whole separate post lol, but I’m going with…
This is probably going to be one of my next reads!
4. Most anticipated release of the second half the 2017?
If you didn’t guess this, I’m disappointed in you 😂
5. Biggest disappointment?
While I gave both these books 3 stars, they definitely didn’t live up to the hype.
6. Biggest surprise!?
As you all know, I barely ever read contemporary and I didn’t like the other Rainbow Rowell books I’ve read. So, I was super hesitant to pick this one up, but it was definitely a huge shock for me when I realized I was falling in love with this book! LEVI IS JUST AHHDJFDKFSDKF
7. Favourite new author (debut or new to you)?
While I didn’t completely love The Song of Achilles, I fell in love with Madeline Miller’s writing style and I can’t wait to pick up her new book, Circe, once it comes out!
8. Newest fictional crush?
hahaha can I pick just one…NOPE
–LEO (from The Serpentine Subterfuge, which I haven’t even finished reading yet, but I know he’s my future husband)
9. Newest favourite character?
Rigel Black aka Harriet Potter. This will probably make no sense to any of you, but I’m kind of obsessed with fanfiction at the moment and RIGEL IS JUST PRECIOUS!
10. Book that made you cry?
I don’t ever cry while I read, so I don’t have an answer for this one.
11. A book that made you happy?
This book just made me laugh out loud and smile so much!
12. Favourite book to movie adaptation you’ve seen this year?
I don’t think I’ve seen any this year. But I have a feeling that The Handmaid’s Tale is going to be my favourite (once I get around to reading the book and watching the show!)
13. Favourite review you’ve written this year?
I’ve written so many reviews, it’s going to be hard to pick just one. I think my review for The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh has to be my favourite!
14. Most beautiful book you’ve bought or received this year?
15. What books do you need to read by the end of the year?
Literally all of these 🙈