Here’s a quick, short post on what I’m planning to read this month! I still feel like I’m in a reading slump for some reason. I haven’t really picked any of these up, but hopefully things will get a little better over the weekend.
⚡️Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by JK Rowling, Jack Thorne, and John Tiffany⚡️
– I started this a couple days ago and I was literally squealing because of all the feels 😁, but I think I’m scared to finish it because then it’ll be over 🙈
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
– I’m kind of nervous to read this book, but at the same time I’m excited to finally see what everyone has been freaking out about!
– I might save this one for last, just because I’ll probably end up in a reading slump afterwards
The Battle of the Labyrinth & The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan
– I started TBOTL last month, but only got 20 pages in before I fell into a reading slump
– I’m excited to see what happens in this one and the final book!
So that’s my August TBR! Have you read The Cursed Child yet? What are your thoughts (no spoilers please!)?