I kind of hold myself back from watching too much TV during the school year. In a way, it’s a good thing, because I get more reading done. Schoolwork on the other hand, not so much.
I’ve been feeling kind of slumpy since school ended. I haven’t really read anything for at least 3-4 days, and I haven’t been in the mood to binge-watch TV. I finished The Office last night though, and it was SO GOOD! I really, really, loved the last 3 episodes 🙂
But anyways. I thought I would list all the shows I’m planning to watch this summer.
- I finished Season 2 in March and decided not to jump right ahead into Season 3, because of finals
- Season 2 left off quite bloody and surprising, and I’m really looking forward to watching the rest
- Question: Should I watch Athelstan’s Journals before or after Season 3?
- Pretty much very week, people I follow on Twitter are literally screaming about Bellamy and other characters from this show
- So I guess I’m watching The 100 this summer
THE FLASH and ARROW and SUPERGIRL
- I’ve already watched S1 and S3 of Arrow, but I kind of want to re-watch them both, because I felt like I sped through them too fast – either that or I’m going to have to wikipedia it to remember what happened
- Afterwards, I really want to start S2 and S4
- Also, everyone’s been raving about Supergirl – I watched the first episode when it was leaked back in June/July and didn’t really like it, but people have been saying it gets much better!
- I also kind of want to watch all three together, since there are cross-over episodes
- Okay, so I’m kind of a series re-watcher
- I watched S1 last year and fell in love with this show, and I kind of want to re-watch S1 before I watch S2 as well
- I know I probably shouldn’t – this might be why I’m in a TV slump, but there aren’t that many episodes, so it shouldn’t be too hard
- Apparently there are people who binge-watched the entire season in a day, so I definitely need to see this soon!
- This is a Canadian TV show that I’ve heard a lot about
- I think it has something to do with if the Nazi’s won the war and stayed in power, though I’m probably wrong
- I’m pretty sure everyone’s seen this show, except me, but it sounds really good and apparently the clothes are just beautiful!
PARKS AND RECREATIONS
- I’ve watched The Office, so I guess I should probably watch this too
- I think I watched all 3 seasons of Sherlock back in 2013, so it’s been a while and I kind of miss it
- I’m not sure if S4 is coming out this December, but it would be good to re-watch the first three seasons
- Also, I haven’t seen the Sherlock Special, so I need to watch that too
Yes, I know…This list seems waaay too ambitious and impossible. But Sherlock, Parks and Rec, and Mad Men aren’t priority because 2/3 are finished series and I can watch them whenever, and Sherlock I can binge-watch in December after finals.
I’m going to start off by watching Jessica Jones, since that’s what people voted for on Twitter. But which show do you think I should watch afterwards?