Thank you to Liam for nominating me like a million years ago! I thought this would be a fun way to get back into blogging AND it will allow you guys to get to know me better!
Liam nominated me for both the Creative and Versatile Blogger Awards. Here are the rules for both:
The Versatile Blogger Award
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
The Creative Blogger Award
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Share 5 facts about yourself
- Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about the nomination
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do
And here are 12 facts about me:
- When I was younger, I used to read around a 100 books a year.
- Once, in grade 5, I got detention because I was talking about Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix with a friend during Quiet Time. It was the most mortifying experience of my life!
- I’m technically American, since I was born in Dallas, Texas. But I’ve lived for pretty much my whole life in Canada, so I consider myself more Canadian.
- I don’t like hockey, or maple syrup.
- My favourite book series as a child (before Harry Potter) was the Little House on the Prairies series. I wanted to become a pioneer when I grew up too 😂
- I love the Little House on the Prairies tv series, but I still haven’t watched all of season 9.
- My favourite subjects in elementary school were English and History. But once I got into high school, I fell in love with science.
- I could never make up my mind on what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wanted to be a teacher, writer, artist, a horse farmer (YES YOU CAN LAUGH AT ME), a regular farmer, a historian/archeologist, a professional reader, librarian, english teacher, scientist, doctor, dentist, pharmacist, astronaut, physicist…the list goes on.
- I still don’t know what I’d like to do for a living.
- I’d like to have 4 kids one day – two boys and two girls. And yes, I’ve already picked out their names ☺️.
- I really, really want to go to Italy and Greece one day.
- One thing that I’d like to cross off my bucket list is wingsuit flying. If you don’t know what that is, Google it! It’s probably the closet you can get to actually flying!
Here are the nominations:
Fatima from Notable Pad
Leslie from Leslie’s Library
Theresa from The Calico Books
Stacey from The Pretty Books
Lydia from Ocean of Myths
Jananee from Head in Her Books
Lois from My Midnight Musing
Vivian from Inked in Pages
Melissa from In a Bookish World
Olivia from The Candid Cover
Alexis from The Bibliophile Court
Morissa from Morrisa Reads
Alicia from #LoveBooks
Michelle from The Sapphire
Melanie from It’s a Bookish Thing 13
If you were previously nominated and did this, just ignore my nomination! But if you haven’t, I’m excited to see your posts!